2013年3月27日 星期三

Freeze more than 5 columns in Google Spreadsheet

Most pages in Google search result will tell us it is imposible to freeze more than 5 columns. But I had found the way to do this.

Although it can only set up to 5 columns in the menu, but we can drag the frozen bar to the column which we want



At the top-left corner, there is two frozen bars, the vertical one is used to freeze columns, which marked in the picture above, and the horizonal one is used to freeze rows. We can drag it to the place what we want. Just like the picture below, I drag it to the place between column H and I.



 As this, it will freeze 8 columns. the follow picture shows the result when I scroll to right


It's so simple to do it. I hope you like it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

廣告訊息會被我刪除

Related Posts with Thumbnails