2012年1月20日 星期五

Inherit description from third party in my JavaDoc

My class inherit a third party class and override it's method. And I want generate my JavaDoc to inherit super description. But I cannot find the solution by Google. The most of suggestion is use "link" option. It also maybe my query condition is not good. Any way, I cannot find the solution on the web.

Is it impossible to do that ?
No, I found the solution by my self.

Of course, if we want to inherit third party document, we must has it's source code. But if we include the third party source code to the sourcepath, it will also generate JavaDoc of the third party classes. So, include it to the sourcepath is not correct.

I also tried several way, but all of them are not work. Finally, I included the third party source code to the classpath. YA~~, It generated what I want.


2 則留言:

  1. 這一篇我花了一點時間看
    看來英文真的是要練= ="

    回覆刪除
  2. 有可能是我的破英文讓你看不懂,現醜了,哈哈~~ ^_^

    回覆刪除

廣告訊息會被我刪除

Related Posts with Thumbnails